Tuesday, March 29, 2022

CLEARING the WAY for OTHERS


 Isaiah 57:14

King James Version

14 And shall say, 

Cast ye up, 

cast ye up, 

prepare the way, 

take up the stumblingblock 

out of the way of my people.


As workman, I love taking away roadblocks for you.

What are roadblocks but obstacles put out by the enemy?

He does not want us to know the gospel.

He'd rather, we die in our sins.

Yeah, but that won't be, for JESUS died on the cross for us.

In so doing, the LORD defeated death, and the enemy.

Every day we're alive, is a chance to get right with GOD.

JESUS showed the way.

We are merely to follow the path He already carved for us.

Now that I know GOD's TRUTH, why won't I share with you?

I'm so eager, I got carried away.

SPIRIT and I created 39 blogs and 24 books to share with you.

Methinks it won't stop there.

But then again, I merely follow Spirit's prompts.

We're clearing the rubble of all untruth.

You must know about the SAVIOR, SPIRIT, Scripture, salvation, and sanctification.

Why is it of GREAT urgency?

We are in the last days.

JESUS commanded this:

Mark 1:15

King James Version

15 And saying, 

The time is fulfilled, 

and the kingdom of God is at hand: 

repent ye, 

and believe the gospel.


It's hard work, clearing the rubble of untruth.

The world is deep in it.

We don't even need an asteroid to hit us.

By the gravity, and volume of our sins, it's enough to take us off orbit.

But as they say, "Someone's gotta do it."

I was born a workman.

In service to the LORD.

But let me tell you.

It's FUN work -- for we do it for the LORD.

I get my strength from JESUS.

I get my clarity from SPIRIT.

I get my love from GOD.

That's why I've been at it over 30 months now.

SPIRIT guides me, every step of the way.

And I'm enjoying every moment of it.

You are so worth it.


Related material:

SALVATION

WORD of GOD

BORN AGAIN articles

FULL ARMOR


Image source: 15299


HOLY SPIRIT workings

  Acts 10:38 King James Version 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth  with the Holy Ghost and with power:  who went about doing good,  and ...