Friday, May 21, 2021

3 MAJOR roadblock BUSTERS

 


Isaiah 57:13-14

King James Version

13 When thou criest, 

let thy companies deliver thee; 

but the wind shall carry them all away; 

vanity shall take them: 

but he that putteth his trust in me 

shall possess the land, 

and shall inherit my holy mountain;

14 And shall say, 

Cast ye up, cast ye up, 

prepare the way, 

take up the stumblingblock 

out of the way of my people.


I think, the SPIRIT of GOD's really cool.

He makes learning easy for me.

After teaching me the 3 MAJOR roadblocks, He now teaches me about 3 MAJOR roadblock BUSTERS.

In the easiest way possible.

He enumerated:

1. Spirit.

2. Scripture.

3. Son.


This is in direct answer to the enemies of God, from the previous article.

Consider the counterparts now:

SPIRIT versus self

SCRIPTURE versus satan

SON versus sin


That's how the Spirit of God teaches me.

In the simplest, and coolest way possible.

And yet, it's meant for ALL of us.

I remain in awe.

And I'm eternally grateful.

Romans 7:25

King James Version

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God

but with the flesh the law of sin.


The next posts will elaborate how self, satan, and sin become roadblocks in our path to God.


Updated 9 July 2023


HOLY SPIRIT workings

  Acts 10:38 King James Version 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth  with the Holy Ghost and with power:  who went about doing good,  and ...